All of the content featured or displayed on the Web Site, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations (“Content”), is owned by Concosua, its licensors, vendors, agents, and/or its Content providers. All elements of the Web Site, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark, and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Services and the Web Site may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Web Site and Services are being made available. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within the Web Site, you are authorized to view, play, print, and download documents, audio, and video found on our Web Site for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only. You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Web Site. Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the Web Site. For purposes of these Terms, the use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Web Site and Services. The Web Site, its Content, and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Concosua or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from material found on these Web Site.
2. PRODUCTS, CONTENT AND SPECIFICATIONS All features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All videocassettes, DVDs, and similar products sold are for private, home use (where no admission fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated.
Content on this Web Site may include images of people playing sports and exercising. Please be aware that we are not familiar with your individual physical characteristics and health. Before you begin an exercise program, you should get a medical checkup. It is important that you warm-up and stretch before engaging in physical activity and that you use common sense while engaging in physical activity. If you experience any pain, feel weak, dizzy, or exhausted, or become short of breath, immediately stop your workout. When you engage in physical activity, you assume all inherent risks.
3. SHIPPING LIMITATIONS When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier.
4-ACCURACY OF INFORMATION We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate, and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date. Except as prohibited by applicable New Jersey law, we make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or currency of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
5. THIRD-PARTY LINKS From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to web sites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by Concosua or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials, or other information located on or accessible from any other web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other web sites, or any content, materials, or other information located or accessible from any other web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other web sites. If you decide to access any other web sites linked to or from this web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
6. UNAUTHORIZED USE OF COMPUTER SYSTEM You are prohibited from posting or sending any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties. You further understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to any user of the Web Site or the Web Site or through Voice computer systems is expressly prohibited by these Terms. Any such unauthorized use of our computer systems is a violation of these Terms and applicable “anti-spam” laws. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from this Web Site. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
7. ACCOUNT SECURITY You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Services and Web Site.
8. USER GENERATED CONTENT – INFORMATION CONTROL All opinions, remarks, comments, artwork, graphics, photographs, links, questions, suggestions, information, videos and other materials that you or other users of the Web Site post to the Web Site or transmit using the Web Site (“User-Generated Content”) do not represent the views of Concosua or any individual associated with Concosua, and we do not control this User Generated Content. In no event shall you represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, Concosua endorsement of User Generated Content. Concosua does not vouch for the accuracy or credibility of any User Generated Content on our Web Site, and does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions you may take as a result of reading User Generated Content on our Web Site. Through your use of the Web Site and Services, you may be exposed to User-Generated Content that you may find offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. There may also be risks of dealing with underage persons, people acting under false pretense, international trade issues, and foreign nationals. By using our Web Site, you assume all associated risks.